The Red Bag saga

So I wanted to find cool stylish good size red bag (it must be red)
for a while, preferably retro, from the 50's, 60's or 70's.
I looked around Etsy and saw this awesome cherry red bag on the Front Page..
and it was only $24 + $10 shipping (kind of high-ish, but
understandable). The bag was hot, and I had to have it.
The seller is new, no feedback at all..but that usually
doesn't stop me from buying from that person as long as
they have their shop together and have a cool product.

Why not give a person chance , right?
I buy the bag, I pay right away and wait anxiously for
the bag to arrive.

Unfortunately that was a month ago. My first not so good
online shopping experience. I waited for 10 days, and
without hearing a word from the seller I e-mailed them.
I e-mailed a few more times..no response at all. And no bag either.
Long story short, I had to file with Paypal, and still
waiting for the resolution.
In a mean time, since I STILL wanted a red vintage bag,

I continued looking until I found another!
I think it's just as awesome as the one I never got.

Original bag.






0 Responses