My mini shopping binge

I had some money in my paypal account and felt like shopping really
bad, I missed my homemade soap and lip balms, so I got some of that
wonderful smelling stuff a couple of days ago.But most of all I wanted
to get this particular oxidized silver type of rings style, it had to be delicate
and stylish. So, I looked and searched and found so many that I liked, so
many talented artists, it's fabulous!  (but the price was more then I could pay).

I finally found this great seller that had *exactly* the rings I wanted and
for the price that I could afford to pay...
I was stoked.You can always find great deals on Etsy.


by muffinmade



















And this beautiful bracelet was too hard to pass up too!
It was only $15 , but so well made, very feminine.
by CathyDailey



1 Response
  1. Hali Says:

    three cheers for finding great deals!!! It always feels good when you find a good deal on something you want.